We have jut 5 days left until National Letter of Intent Period starts and many of our kids moving on will be signing faxes and sending them off to their school of choice. Many will be done deciding and will be legally bound by the time they head to school on the morning of February 5th. Others will remain “Free Agents” if you will as they have not decided yet or have not been able to find a home. To you guys we wish you all the best. Take your time, think it through. separate the sales pitch from the real value of a program, and follow your heart. The Fit is all that matters fellas. Not the level or the hype around the Team and school you pledge.
A few more guys have checked in and are taking them selves off the board tonight. Even the preferred walk on athletes are going to send those letters in as the schools expect to know for sure who is committed!
More OFF THE BOARD (for now)
- Coleton Collins – Lakeside (WA)- Small school and huge talent. He is off the board 99% as he loved Idaho State and is heading to Pocatello to be a PWO at WR or TE/H-Back! Terrific!
- Dylan Donohue- Lakewood HS (WA)- the beast is taking his talents to EWU as a preferred walk on where he says “I will feel like home”. Awesome!
- Zach Allen – Century HS (OR) – The nifty corner back and pure athlete is heading to the Pioneer League to Stetson University on a scholarship and is pumped! That’s a great school with a newer program! He will be a very good cornerback for them and we hope will open some new territory for our NW Kids to go off to.
- Reggie Long- Skyline HS (WA)- Big Reggie- oh my this guys is a steal. The boys all tell me he is the best and hardest to defeat. He has some decisions- Went for that CWU Crew! This is Big!
- Garrett Stauffer–Sam Barlow-HS– Late rising recruit and really a good kid- Just landed a PSU offer- He’s 100% committed! GoodJob Garrett!
- Marcel Lee- Bellevue– OLB/ATH – Good solid kid just sat back and worked. This guy is terrific and he too pledged to CWU! Have a look at another solid Prospect!
- Joey Zamora– Chiawana HS – The Stud QB who martialed the miracle win over Camas has made his pledge to WOU. The Wolves of Oregon got their man here in a big strong kid who fits the Pro Style offense to a tee- It’s hard to say why he did not land a D-1 AA or higher but like so many of this years class there was just no options to be found as schools find themselves over committed.
- Quincy Carter – QB/Athlete Kent-Meridian (WA)- “Q’ has committed to CWU – One of 8 top kids CWU has landed this past week- This is one superb athlete who can pass, run, and score. He posted his commitment on Facbook. Way to go Quincy!
- Jordan Haas – Springfield HS (OR)- He is on his way to WOU- The 6’5″ 300 lb bruiser is a rising offensive linemen and is on his way to a good Division 2 where the Wolves will use that frame to man their O-Line!
- Aidan Wilder– Reconfirmed he is 110% solid to the PSU Vikings. The Oregon 6A State Champion QB from Central Catholic is on his way to the Viks as another two way threat at QB!
- Nick Underwood – Lake Oswego HS (Oregon)- Confirmed he is heading up to Air Force Academy – this is a big time talent and those Falcons are quietly landing several of our Region’s Best! Go Nick!!
- Brett Carter– Franklin Pierce – (WA) Stud kid- 6’3″- 220 lbs and a solid athlete- had a HUGE year and is now a CWU commit! Great job Brett!
- Nick Streubel – Coupville(WA) – Big 300 lb quick linemen is all dialed in to CWU- Another great pick up for the Wildcats! Way to go Nick!
- Deion Stell – Marysville-Pilchuck- (WA) 5’11”- 180 lbs Athlete/WR/CB- Stell will be a natural corner at CWU!! Stell we love your talents man- still remember that first time we saw you at Camp in 9th grade.
- Dante Fields – Marysville-Pilchuck (WA) Big time Athlete – He will help Stell power up the Wildcats- CWU strikes again! Way to go Dante.
- Keenan Curran – Federal Way (WA) One of the Top Athletes in the entire Region. The San Jose State Commit is no longer tied- His family let me know it is now Air Force Academy! That degree and career was just too good to turn down and it is also a great fit for his football career! Way to go Keenan!
- Liam Talty – Sheldon HS (OR)- The Irish had a lot of skilled guys. This kid is one of them. Had a few options but Bam! He is heading to Columbia! Ivy League for Liam- go get em kid!
- Mitch Herbert- Sheldon-(OR)- A 6’4″- speedster at WR Mitch is a 4.0 star student athlete and while he had a host of options it looks like Montana State has landed his pledge! Great job Mitch!
- Jayden Croft – Tumwater (WA)- The nifty QB seems to be locked in at CWU. He and Carter give them two great frosh at QB- this young man is special. Good luck Jayden!
- Jacob Zartman– Saint Helens-(OR) – Big 265 lb linemen had an option that did not work out in the Big Sky- so its off to WOU to help the a Wolves! Love this big kids motor!
- Dylan White – Camas -(WA)- heading to University of Portland for Baseball! The 6’5″ pure athlete loved the grid iron but the Diamond won out!
Guys getting close:
- Kendall Rew – Ferris HS- Has 2 offers now and is at Azusa Pacific close to an offer where he is leaning!
- Isaiah Holmes – Lynwood (WA) – A kid we think has D1 big time skills is looking at every option. CWU may get another one but boy can he play!
- Jason Vailea – Camas (WA) – Big mobile DT is leaning to WOU- a real find in our book!
- Jack Flor– O’dea High (WA) This is a talented young man who can do it all. He has offers from Wyoming, Army, Air Force, Sac State, and Montana State. Someone is getting a hard nosed defender in this guy!
- Christian Olson – Ferris (WA)- QB who has posted terrific numbers and games and is an academic star has Carroll College and several D3’s scrapping over him. This guy can PLAY!Austin Holmes– Eagle Point HS(OR) – Big rangy kid has a number of options including SOU, Missouri S & T, and George Fox.
- Caleb Lyons– lakes HS(WA) The Super Slot is a freak athlete and will define the position wherever he goes- Heading to Montana for an official and has several smaller schools.
- Morgan Richey – Bellevue(WA)- Yale, Penn, and Cal- some others are all right there. He will decide soon. Could very well tear up that Ivy League. One of the most Complete linemen we saw this year!
- Marcus Griffin – Bellevue – Was a WSU commit- has a handful of D1’s- Anything can happen- I think he is a major get for anyone!
- Kaleb McGary- Was going to trip out to ASU- now says that is off. Had a good visit at UW- But Wisconsin, OSU, RE NOT OUT OF IT! Kaleb is so gifted!
- Budda Baker – Baellevue(WA)- He and McGary are the crown jewels of this years class- a lot of people say he is staying at UW- but that is not based on anything but speculation- Game changer this guy! Go Budda!
- Kilton Anderson– Skyline HS QB (WASH) – He is a soft verbal to SAU in Alabama but is heading to Fresno State for a final visit. Folks this is a really solid QB who can succeed at any level.
- Robert Luke– Chalres Wright Academy-(WA) – The massive linemen is getting some real love- but nothing has settled yet- schools like CWU, Boise state, Montana- All Talking to him.
- Mack Hopkins– Connell (WA)- 6’5″ – 310 pound brusier mobile o linemen- lots of preferred Big Sky and D1 Walk on offers- He can play with the best- May walk on to WSU where he can play!
- Reggie Long- Skyline HS (WA)- Big Reggie- oh my this guys is a steal. The boys all tell me he is the best and hardest to defeat. He has some decisions- N. Montana, WOU, and CWU- have options- but others? Hmm
NOW MAKE SURE TO VISIT OUR COMPLETE LISTS OF ALL THE TOP GUYS-
OR for Washington and Idaho-
Got big News on your commit? Want to get on our lists? Call Dirk at 503-799-8383 or email me at 503-799-8383 – Do it now!