Friday Night’s Best Week 8: Oregon
- WEST ALBANY’s Jake LaCoste Shatters the State Record: The West Albany High School SOPH tailback ran his way into the Oregon high school football record books during the Bulldogs’ 35-21 victory over the Silverton Foxes. He was an absolute beast and that record will stand for many years to come. WOW! Way to Go Jake!
- Lake Oswego 28-0 Over West Linn: The defense for LO won this one led by Zach Walen who racked up major tackles, a ack, and a 24 yard pick for a Score.
- Thomas Tyner comes Back! Thomas ran for five touchdowns and 228 yards with just eight carries Friday night in the Warriors’ 56-14 win over Beaverton at Aloha High School.
- Corvallis 17-14 Over Lebanon: Senior KIcker Kai Hilton nailed a 27-yard field goal with three seconds left — his second game-winner this season — to give the Spartans (6-2, 5-1 Mid-Willamette Conference) a home win over Lebanon (6-2, 5-1).
- Southridge Beats Jesuit 21-20: DEFENSE!! Southridge forced six turnovers, including three in the red zone, and sophomore running back Devin Martinez broke a 53-yard touchdown run with 4:31 to play, lifting the Skyhawks to a 21-20 Metro League victory over the No. 5 Crusaders at Southridge High School.
- St Helens 56 Putnam 37: Dumitri Malnasi rushed for 228 yards on just 17 carries for St Helens to lead the way. Great Job!
- LaSalle Prep 36- Gladstone 34: The game of the week was a wild one! Prep Quarterback Mark Holenstein kicked a 46-yard field goal with three seconds left for the Falconsto defeat the Gladiators and give La Salle as the Tri-Valley champions.
- Oregon City 35 to 27 Winner over Lakeridge: Landon Martinez threw for 315 yards and Senior Trevor Dye had 11 catches for 151 yards for Oregon City.
More Coming at the first of the week! Send us your Friday Nights Best and we will print it if we concur! email@example.com