Well folks it’s On! Over 350 NW Football prospects are already signed up for the NW Stars Football Camp which is coming up in Kent, Washington this Saturday February 25th, 2016. With 25 colleges expected to attend and work with the athletes this camp is quickly gaining ground and filling up. With so many of you coming in to camp it is important to note a few things that will help you and your parents have a good camp experience.
1) Location: French Field – 10020 Southeast 256th Street, Kent, WA. 98030 – Turf Field- Covered Bleachers and Stands for Parents and Spectators
2) NO PADS ARE NEEDED– Cleats, shirt, shorts or sweats, a mouthpiece is needed to compete. Wear a soft shell helmet if you want- a good idea for those that have them.
3) There are 3 Sessions – Age and Position Will Determine Your Session- LOOK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR SESSION
4) NO COMBINE TESTING- NO PRESSURE- COME HAVE FUN!
5) YOU MUST HAVE A MEDICAL WAIVER TO ATTEND CAMP– They are on the Website Here – or have a parent / guardian sign one at Camp!
6) Obey All Conduct Rules, Bring Snacks, and Learn All You Need to at the “Things to Know” Section of the Camp Website!
7) Parents – You will need to stay off the field- we suggest you film your athletes plays or efforts at camp – we will shoot lots of film but it is hard to capture everyone. You will have plenty of room to move around and film as needed.
NWPR will be there firing off more pictures and doing interviews then we know what to do with. Other Media is coming and the day is set to be fun and competitive. This year Seniors preparing to graduate will be in different colors then Underclassmen and will have their shot to stand out and earn a chance to play should they impress these schools in attendance. Underclassmen are getting the exposure and experience needed to gauge their level of skill and preparation as well as make some great connections going forward.
We hope to see you at Camp and look forward to a busy and no doubt fun day or coverage at camp! More About the Camp is right here!