There is a lot of film coming in and for those of you who read the news at our site thank you! Many kids are reporting an increase in the watches on their film and on contacts they have received after we run these updates. Our section “Who’s Next” is for the Top NW Football Prospects who have done enough to really put themselves in the discussion of being considered for some collegiate help as they move on to the next level. It could be an NAIA school, an Academic Division 3 University, a JC, or D-1 or D2; they all need guys and not everyone is a top tier full ride big timer. In fact the majority of our NW kids are not. Here is a look at some kids we have reviewed and seen film on.
- Josh Lewis – Steilacoom, Wash.- 6’0″ 175 lbs Senior WR/DB – All League Offense and Defense 1st Team- set many records – Great speed and hands! Watch his film!
- Mason Schutt– Prosser, Wash – 6’5″- 211 lbs- QB Led the 2 A in production as a QB- 29 TD’s and 2500 yards – Get his film here-
- Peyton Dole – 6’3″- 220 lbs- Eagle Point, Oregon – This kid had 14 Sacks. Let’s start with that. Watch this film and your going to see a D1-AA or higher sleeper!
- Dallas Cook– Butte HS (MT) is #1 in the Entire Nation – 2014 QB who is big time. 56 TD’s and almost 4200 yards in 9 games! Top rated guy in the Nation! 6’5″- 235 lbs Watch His Film
- Spencer Blackburn – Meridian HS (WA)- A 4 Year Starter 2014 at Ol/DL the 6’3″- 255 lb stud is a beast! Great college prospect- Read Up on Him here`
- Drew Springfield – Eastside Catholic – 6’3″- 295 lbs OL/DL – A top tier linemen who has ground on opponents for a couple of seasons now- returns from an injury and looks very solid!
- Nick White – Jackson HS Senior RB/Safety – 6’0″-185 lbs- Nick had 1100 yards plus rushing, 20 tds, averaged almost 10 YPC, had 3 Ints and 86 tackles and was first team both sides- Watch His Film
- Landyn Milburn– The Senior from Juanita broke records on his way to almost 1400 yards receiving; 11 TD’s; and 73 tackles on D-Fense! Talent! Wet your whistle on this!