It was another wild week for High School Football in the Pacific NW and we saw some teams loose their first game and some recruits make big decisions. This time of year can be wild and full of big performances. Today we take a look at a few athletes that got it done last week and made a name for themselves.
Mason Tobeck – Cascade Christian (WA) – He landed on Utah State as his future home and made his pledge. The speedy TE -Athlete has D-1 Genes and the ability to make big plays. This is a good fit for Mason and we congratulate him!
The big time defensive end landed his second offer. WSU offered him first and now Boise State has made their move on the 6’3″- 230 lbs Junior.
NW Prep Football Week In Review – Stars Shine Bright- Offers and Commits
Oregon -SW Washington Honor Role For the Week-
- Eli Whitmire– Woodland is now 6-0 thanks to this guys 7 TD’s in the win over Mark Morris – 56-21
- David Morris and Jakob Eisenbeiss Scored 5 TD’s to Beat undefeated West Linn 34-32 in a game that proves the Bowmen can be a top 5 team in Oregon’s 6A in the 1st year in the Division! Wing T caused Confusion and these big backs pounded the Lions up front in an Instant Classic-
- Derek Parnell – Southridge HS- One of the best 2 way threats for speed and size had 2 Ints. and a TD to lead his team
- Coach Bill Singler makes the 100 Game Win Mark – South Medford is lucky to have this fine Coach!
- Sirgeo Hoffman – Gresham – Continues to lead the area in rushing with 192 yards and 32 Carries-
- Willy Pflug– Sunset QB- Willy is in the zone now. 273 yards and 4 TD’s to lead the Apollos over Beaverton.
- Landon Floyd- Tigard – 188 yards and 2 crucial TD’s in the big win over league rival Lake Oswego- 41-36.
- Nate Burke– Wilsonville- 3 Interceptions and 1 TD in the 35-16 win over Parkrose.
- Caleb Browning– Union HS (WA) RB – 142 Yards and 3 Td’s. This young man reminds us of Parker Henry from a couple years back.
- Chase Knutz – QB- Hermiston – The senior has something special going on. He led his team with 227 yards in the 56-17 pounding of Sandy.
- Zach Hannan– Grants Pass- The Senior RB had 184 yards rushing and 91 receiving and the Cavemen are rolling towards the playoffs.
- Drew Matthews – North Bend WR- 307 yards and 5 TDs in the performance of the night – 56-32 win over South Umpqua!
Special Feature- Best Film Of The Year – Conner Crist
Conner Crist- 6’4″- 300 lbs- of Tigard posted a 3 game highlight. What this film does for him is answer any questions D1 coaches
might have. No talk- No Hype- just 59 Seconds of Pancakes and feet and hands beating up on defensive players. As a Guard or Center
he has the size and ability to move up and be one of the best line recruits in the West for 2016. This film was fast paced, cut tight, and no fluff.
This will serve him well going into the later part of the season and playoffs and Coaches your going to see a talent right here. Click to Watch!
Click Here to Watch Film of Conner Crist of Tigard High School getting it done!